Monday, February 11, 2008

this place is overflowing with cobwebs..been super long since i last updated, and nothing much is happening, which is actually pretty sad.
I am still alone for my twenty first 14feb, which means actually the previous 20 years of spending 14feb alone didnt do much to spur me on. Theres no one close to me whose incredible enough to make me wanna do anything. I still prefer it this way, living my own life, the way i want it, with no one to account to, and no responsibilities, no burdens. For how many more years could i possible live like this? Soon, many many things would start coming into my life, uni, work, then probably family. Who knows what lies ahead? Enjoy when I can. =)
CNY just passed. Everyone had a super long break. I can't really say Ive rested, but then, for the past 2 plus months I was bumming around everyday, so oh wells, its all equal isnt it.
I just realised yesterday that this year's a leap year. I would want to plan something special for feb29 rather than 14feb, or even my bdae. Come on, 4 years down the road, would I still remember what were the crazy things I did on this very day, four years ago? 4 years later, where wld I be? The last leap year, I had just entered JC, but of course I cant possibly remember what the hell I did on the last Feb29. Thinking about it, this 4 years passed by pretty fast.2 years of JC, 2 years of NS. Full of memories, but it passed by too quickly, as compared to, say, my 4 years in sec school. The older you grow, the faster the time pass. When we were younger, we wished the clock ticked a tad faster so we could grow up and be in control of our own lives. Now, we wished the clock would slow down for us. My dad looked so so old as compared to last time. (But now he doesnt cuz we dyed his hair heeheehee)
Anyway, I am already 21 this year. I have no idea what to do for my 21st birthday. Thinking about it, I'd rather not have a 21st birthday party. Probably just a few small gatherings with people close to me, so that we can really enjoy one anothers company, chatting till the cows come home. I really have no idea on what to do for my 21st. I cant see the obsession with parties. I'd rather gather everybody for a bigger cause, a bigger purpose than my 21st birthday. But in such a short time, I probably would not be able to come up with anything spectacular. So forget it.
I realise that Ive been using my busy schedule as an excuse to "burn bridges" as someone calls it. Its been some time since I last took the initiative to ask someone out, or drop someone a message to ask how they've been. So many of them have been a part of my life, a significant chunk of my memory, siginificant enough to call them good friends. Yet something is holding me back from contacting them, dropping them a message or whatsoever. To profess, I've never been someone who makes an effort to contact my friends and stuff, if you get what I mean. It was probably due to incidents which happened a long time ago, but it still is not an excuse not to contact them. When one disappeared from my life for good, I vowed to change, yet now things are still the same. The reason why I always appear offline is cuz, I don't feel like talking to people online. I don't know why. Its not cuz its a waste of time, cuz I have tons of time to waste. I just dont feel like talking. Its something even I myself cannot explain. I am not someone with a lot of things to talk about to people. People who don't know me may think I am noisy. People who know me long enough, and well enough, will notice that I always recycle my jokes and topics. At times, my mind can be a shit generator, but at most other times, I am contented with just sitting down and listening quietly, so much so that if in the middle you ask for my opinion, I would not know what to say.
After Ive said so much, I dont know what I am trying to say, so I shall end off here. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home